Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1000 Gifts

11. I am thankful for my concealer. You get to dab this little magic cream under your eye. to make it appear like you weren't up all night with a sick child, that you weren't tossing and turning because you couldn't turn your brain off. Those dark circles vanish.
12. I am thankful for the ability to go for walks. I love, love, love walking. Sometimes with friends, mostly with Thomas. And most certain when I need time to clear my head and pray.
13. I am thankful for my health. I have always had good health. colds here and there. seeing my mom grow up with so many difficulties. and seeing my best friend who is always in physical pain. makes me feel more than blessed.
14. I am thankful for new beginnings.
15. The hug of my best friend.
16.snuggling and watching a movie with my kids.
17. Chocolate
18. Campfires
19. the wind
20. The sun and its warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers