Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Friday, May 13, 2011

1000 Gifts

21. The smell of my leather journal
22. The sound of a loon.
23. Grass under my bare feet.
24. Giving birth
25.Lil miss smile.
26. Bees buzzing
27. A phone call from a friend.
28. The quiet drive to work, with a coffee in hand.
29. Jacobs toothless grin
30. Lil Miss long strawberry blonde hair flowing in the wind. My Lil tangled.
31. Lil Mans memory.
32.Pepper, I put it on everything.
33.candles
34. Bubble baths
35.the white noise of the fan in our room to lull us to sleep.
36.cats who snuggle.
37.Sex
38. Cats who snuggle.
39. fruit parfaits from Zerhs
40. fingers that can play the piano.
41. Watching Lil man play sports.
42. Carolines hugs.
43. Beach towels.
44. The sound of wind chimes in the neighbours yard.
45.Seeing my dad pull in the driveway. Never thought that would happen.
46. Being on the boat.
47. Watching Jacob grin from ear to ear while he swims.
48.Hearing the name momma come from Jacobs lips.
49. Watching a hummingbird take flight.
50. Releasing a spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers