Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Friday, April 29, 2011

1000 Gifts

 Dear: Lord Jesus
I pray tonight that you would not only open my eyes but open my heart. To see you to breathe you in. to feel you in the most deepest part of being. I want you to show me my gifts. 1000 gifts at least. Things that you have given me. Presents that I may have forgotten. Or things that I should reconiaze as gifts from you. 
In your holy name I pray.
love, me

1. My husband- He came just at the right time in my life.
2. The smell of Coffee, it really does warm my heart.
3. For the way that my little miss sleeps. I go into her roon and she is sprawled like a star fish. She has no fears. She has a great comfort in knowing there is nothing here to hide from, to be scared of. She feels safe. She feels secure. This is a present for me. Thank you.
4. For Hot water. I do love having my hot bath every night.
5. For allowing me to find my dad and my sister.
6. For books. Oh how I love to read.
7. For my sight. I am forever grateful that I can see my babies and my husband the wonders around me.
8. For my health. I am indeed healthy.
9. For my mother
10. For Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers