Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

1000 Gifts

51. For red wine
52. For rainy days.
53. A new hard cover book
54. Having enough room in basement to have the ladies over to scrapbook.
55. For my in laws.
56. For nanna
57. For fresh water.

I need to pause for a second...I have failed today. It is currently 10 p.m I tried to live a thankful life today. I was so crusty and annoyed and irritated. I was brewing in the yukky attitude all day. why? I wasn't living a life of thanksgiving. I was grumbling about the rain cause the kids were stuck inside and driving me bananas. I was annoyed cause my pizza dough was a complete and utter flop. I was annoyed because of the stupid smart meter I have to waste my day doing laundry. So in turn, cause of my poopy attitude. I had a poopy day. Argh...I am learning. Slowly. Way to slowly. When will I learn??? this I find hard.
58. For second and third chances.
59. For comfy P.js
60. I don't have to sleep alone. I have the best mate in the world to share my bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers