Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1000 Gifts

Why are some days harder than others to find things to be thankful for? I must admit...Today has been hard to pin point something. I am speaking at youth on Friday night about Thanksgiving, and how God says we need to give thanks for ALL circumstances.  I think I have a hard time with the word ALL. I have been struggling today...Indeed.
So today I will say thanks for something. My Best friend Caroline
91. Caroline and her friendship. She is real and she listens and she talks. She cares. She is strong and loving and not critical, but will tell you the things you need to hear. She is a great friend. A godly friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers