Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1000 Gifts

80. Cheese tea biscuits
81.A friend driving 1 hour to come see me just to have a chat.
82. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.
83. A little girl that breaks out in prayer thankful for her hot chocolate and also prays that the grass gets some water. even though it rained yesterday.
84. Dandelions being picked and placed in a vase that was for the garage sale.
85. Colette Jessop
86. The way that you hold me.
87. Chats with a mom after school in school yard.
88. Kids smiling while sliding down the slide.
89. Strollers, for when the Lil miss gets tired of walking.
90. Seeing how smart Jacob is at math.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers