Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

1000 Gifts

61. Watching Tom work in the yard.
62. Clean drinking water at our disposal
63. The Christian radio station.
64. For apples and Carmel
65. Neighbours who allow us to borrow his pick up to get a ton of dirt.
66. Sunday afternoon naps.
67. Clouds
68. Magnets
69. Thursday night Newspaper. Its filled with Flyer's.
70. Organic spinach, Tomatoes and Cheddar Cheese.
71. Mash potatoes and gravy
72. Jeans
73. Italian bakery's pizza dough.
74. Dates with my hubby
75. That Chloe wants to be a momma.
76. Tea biscuits
77. A morning to myself.
78.Chocolate covered pretzels.
79. Watching Chloe playing on the computer.
80. coffee beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers