Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

things I have learned, actually, its things I am learning.

Things I am learning.....

Once in a blue moon its ok to say yes to buy a box of the crap cereal. When it is on sale. It put a smile on Jacobs face to buy Reese puff. Looks gross, but it says Whole grain. I think that is just on the box to ease Mommas guilt.

To let your youngest to nap longer so you can blog or journal. It is therapy for sure So what she may stay up half an hour later. Its worth its weight in Gold to have silence and let the words flow on to the screen.

To have your friends over when the house is in shambles. I am not perfect, Nor is my house work perfect. And please if you drop food on the floor here...Do not eat it, because I don't when the last was that I washed my floors. Just spot washing.

Its OK to price match at Walmart. It saves us money. And that's why they created it. Don't feel bad for the people in the line up. But I need to remember to not stand there and Sigh when I am the one waiting for the  person price matching 50 items. Show grace, so grace is given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers