Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You get kids even if you don't want them

So we were on the boat and Jacob said he wants his own cottage one day...Here is the Convo


Jacob: Mom, I really want my own cottage.


Me: Well kiddo you need to do well in school and then go to university and then get a good job, that will pay well. Then you will have enough money to buy a cottage. Then you can let your kids take their families there. Just like daddy gets to do. Well that's if you have kids. Cause not everyone has kids.


Chloe Chimes in : I want kids


Jacob: I don't know if I want kids, but I think you get kids even if you don't want them. Lol


Me: I said nothing, I laughed. Like what can ya say to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers