Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

African Lion Safari


We decided to go to the African Lion Safari. I have not been there since a I was kid, and all I remembered was a monkey trying to rip off the antenna. ( which I totally regretted telling the better half that.) But we had an absolute blast. We joined up with friends of ours ( The Sweeney's) and toured around. 






Yup the Monkey's had to be the best part ( for me anyways.) I LOVE monkey's. I am so thankful that Kevin had decided to loop around 3 times, in hopes that a monkey would climb on our van. He was SO determined to get a monkey on our van, he dis obeyed the rules and threw an apple core at us, And sure enough his persistence paid off. We got a monkey!!!

 Apple Core Compliments of Mr. kevin Sweeney.


 Another Fun attraction: The Water park. Of course the kids had a blast.






Jacob Loved the Birds of Prey show. He really wanted to stay awhile and hang with the owl.

 The Elephant show was so much fun!!!




I would highly recommend taking a day trip. And a tip. You can save 20.00 if you buy your tickets from Costco. Just a heads up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers