Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Friday, July 20, 2012

Dear : Lord
Please help me to be the women of God who takes care of her home, and runs it well. Help me to buy and sell and make wise investments. In material things and in People. Lord help to remember to keep myself Healthy by exercising and dress attractively. I pray that I will work diligently and use my skills which are marketable. I pray that I will be giving and conscientiously prepares for the future. Help me to learn how to contribute to my husbands good reputation. I will be strong, solid, honerable and not afraid of growing older. I pray that I will speak kindly and Wisely. I pray I won't sit around doing nothing, But carefully observe what is going on in my home. My Children and Husband will praise me. I won't rely on charm and beauty but I will remember that it is the fear of the Lord that is the most attractive. I will support my husband but also remember that I still need a fruitful life of my own, which will speak loudly for its self.
Help me Lord to be the wife that he needs me to be. I know that I am lacking in so many areas. I fall short everyday. I need your help. I am selfish and impatient and easily annoyed and quick to anger. I am the opposite of the women mentioned in Proverbs 31. But I can become like that. I will become like that. With YOUR help.

Proverbs 31  In my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers