Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Peanut butter

I have tried for a very long time to introduce real peanut butter. So here is the scoop. Husband and I will eat it. lil miss will eat it. Lil man will NOT. I tried making some apple and peanut butter  treats and he took one bite and said...YUK that's the gross peanut butter. So I caved and put a tablespoon on of the Skippy. This is going to take a lot longer that I thought to completely convert over for the kids....So baby steps it is.

Why am I trying to change peanut butters???

Well Are the ingredients....

Real peanut butter from the health food store  Ingredients : Crushed Peanuts

Skippy Peanut butter ingredient :Fresh roasted peanuts, Soybean oil, Maltodextrin, Icing sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable oil, salt.


I am currently working on a list of ingredients that I have no clue what they are and on a later day....I am going to reveal what each ingredient truly is. Anything Highlighted in Red with be researched!!!! If there is a certain ingredient that you are wondering about. Leave a comment. I will do some digging for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers