Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Monday, August 27, 2012

Discovering this blog has helped me so much!

 So Like I have said earlier, I have gained some weight. Nothing to be alarmed about, but that is not why I am starting this journey. I am not counting calories or only eating protein or eliminating carbs. I am simply just wanting to kick it old school. Our Grandparents couldn't just run to the store and grab a frozen t.v dinner. They used whole foods. Whole milk, fresh meats, veggies from the garden. etc. So that's what I am doing. going Organic as I can. Shopping local as I can.
Here is the blog that has some pretty amazing recipes. Tips and information. Please take a look. she is also on Facebook. It will help you if you are wanting to switch your food thinking :)
http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/


I made these last night. Whole wheat banana pancakes with real maple syrup. I froze them in piles of 4 cause that's how many my Lil man will eat. I threw them in the freezer. And boom ready to go. I need to make some more though. Cause My lil man got into them for dinner last night.


http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/


To find her recipe.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers