Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Monday, August 27, 2012

Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit puree

So here is me trying to eliminate the kids sugar filled yogurt. NOT EASY!!!  first attempt. FAIL!
I pureed some fresh peaches in my kitchen Aide Mixer. And put it into some Greek plain yogurt. Well my kids did not like it. It was WAY to tart for their liking. So today at lunch I am excited to say....They ate it. Chloe loved it. Jake said I will eat it...I don't like it, but I will eat it. ( that's good enough for me. haha, I am a mean momma eh.)
So here is the proof. One kid devoured it. What was my secret that changed the deal for me? I added a little honey. A real sweetener.
This is an easy peasy snack!! I filled the little Ziploc containers and in the fridge they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers