Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three things I love about... my home.

1. It was our first home that we bought together and its brand new!
Thomas and I never thought in a million years that we would ever be able to afford a new home at this age. But we just happened to come across the bill board in the small town where Tom works and where he lived most of his childhood years. We were looking at house after house for a couple of months. And they were going to require a lot of tender loving care, and for more money then what this house was. So we bought it just by seeing the floor plans. There was no model to look at and to top it off we bought over a year in advance. But it worked out perfectly.

2.I love my kitchen
For those of you who know me. know that I love, love, love to cook and entertain. I have LOTS of kitchen appliances and gadgets etc. So when we moved here. Tom got an extra addition to the kitchen. my pantry. Which I am So very grateful for. All of my cupboards and large square pub style table is a maghoney color. Which I adore. And my counter space is divine. This is my favorite room in the house. I am so honest when I say this. I was in the kitchen baking pies, cookies etc. every day for the first few months. I was addicted to my new kitchen. It was the first room we painted and Thomas did a back splash too. He is SO a keeper!!!

3. The size of our basement. We have an almost 1500 sq ft. home. So you can imagine the size of the downstairs. We are in the process of finishing it and there is plenty of room. with lots of storage and a kids playroom. Can't wait to entertain in it.

1 comment:

  1. Your home is GORGEOUS! It must be so amazing to own your own house. We own a condo and are really looking forward to the day when we can have a house. I can't wait until I have a big kitchen. I spend SO MUCH TIME in there, I really should love it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers