Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 days of Pleasure-Intentionally noticing the good things in life.

Day Three:
Coffee. I am in love with having a warm cup of coffee. I love wrapping my hand around the cup. It is soothing and comforting to the soul. Sitting in conversation with a coffee in hand is one of my most favorite things to do. I love it at home, the office, in my car sitting in silence. I love sharing it with friends, Oh and sitting on the dock at the cottage first thing in the morning, letting the sun beat down on you. 
Coffee...Its a good thing. And guess what, no lie...one is perched next to me as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers