Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Letting go.....First day of JK


It's not so much that I am worried about him. It's just that I am going to miss him. He was at the front of the line to enter the school holding onto a little boys hand and was already having fun.
He didn't notice the tears that I was holding back. He just smiled and walked right on in. No fear, No worries. Just a new adventure. One that he is ready to embark on.
Now its my turn to encourage, cheer him on and wave a little good-bye. And to learn to let my baby boy grow up. And hopefully to realize that my main goal is to raise my children to not need me anymore. To be self sufficient, Strong and brave. and courageous. I spiked his hair and dressed him up, prayed for him and sent him on his way. Do they know how much we really love them??
Letting go.............Bit by bit..... I am letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers