Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Monday, September 14, 2009

5 a.m to line up for swim lessons. CRAZINESS!

You know you love your kids when you get up @ 5 a.m to go get in a long line up at the Y.M.C.A to register them for swimming lessons. Do my kids know that I was running a fever last night and coughed all night long and felt so sick to my stomach the whole 25 min drive this morning?? No they do not. They did not even notice that I was gone until I walked back in the door @ 7.am.
I love the fact that my 2 kids feel secure. That they feel they can depend on us.
And no....we may not get a huge thank you for sacrificing our time, our energy and our sleep etc. But seeing there smiling little faces and leg squeezes and kisses being blown through the air. is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers