Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

To be honest...

Deep sigh...to be honest I was starting to share all of my life's stories last year, starting with the very beginning. Then I came to a point where I had to stop. Going through all of those emotions again. Re living the moments that turned my world upside down. It was like I hit a brick wall. And because I stopped blogging I forgot all of the passwords etc. But I am ready to dig in deep and start to ponder and explore all of that again.
I left off at the second part of my 19Th and 20Th year. This was when I met Garrett. My first husband. The love of my life, the one who could make me laugh like no other. the one who taught me so much about myself.Also the one who left me broken, abandoned and rejected and un loved.
So stay tuned to the next chapter...I will be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers