Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Mr. Man- Things I notice about you.

Dear: Son
You are completive.
You are strong.
You are a lover of star wars Lego.
You love snuggling and hugs
You love Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
You love pizza and eat more then me.
You love succeeding and doing things perfectly, with zero errors
You like to quit if things don't turn out perfect.
You hate hot sauce and mushrooms and most meats.
You love going new places.
You love being outdoors.
You love people and having lots if friends. You are SO social.
You are loved by all of your peers.
You like boxer’s cause you look like your dad.
You love money, counting it, saving it, spending it.
You are a very private person.
You love your sister, even though she bites you.
You have a best friend, Tie.
You tell me you want to be married and have no kids. But never change a diaper. Ha...we will see about that one.
You are funny and silly.
You asked Jesus into your heart when you were 4. And when you are scared you always ask me to pray with you.
You love your grandparents, and for that I feel blessed.
You are built like your dad, look like your dad. But you are just like me.
You think that you are stupid, but you are so smart.
You are so very emtional. We are trying to learn to use self control.
You love to play Lacrosse.



I love you bud.
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers