Welcome

I am indeed a work in progress. I want to live my life intentionally everyday. Yes, its hard sometimes to stand up fight. But If I don't, who will?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Lil Miss

Dear: Daughter
You were such a good baby, so quit and non-demanding.
Your hair is so pretty, I just can't cut it.
You are so petite.
You have a million facial expressions and use them daily.
You are dramatic and entertaining.
You light a room when you enter.
You are very girlie. You love dresses and pretending you’re a ballerina.
You love boy shows. Like Backugan and star wars.
You love your brother, even though you bite him.
You like having your toes painted to match mine.
You always say you "I love you" and you are very affectionate.
You independent. Yet you like us to do things for you.
You were fully toilet trained within 2 days. Even through the night.
Your blue eyes, sweet smile and adorable personality melts my heart.
You would be lost without your favourite little blankie and your thumb.
You love, love, love babies.
You love puzzles.
You are good at sharing...just not with your brother.
You want to marry your brothers best friend, Tie. And you kiss and hug and chase him every time you see him and have done so since you were 2 1/2.
You love your Grandma and papa. And you call Grandma "mom" it is sweet that you love her so much.
You sleep like a starfish and snore. You look so peaceful and secure. For that I feel blessed.
I love you lil miss.
Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers